Today, Sunday, November 18, 2018 - The Board second meeting of 2018 was held at Qatar Swimming Association Headquarters. The meeting was chaired by Mr. Khaleel Al-Jabir, and in the presence of the Board Members and the employees of the Qatar Swimming Association. The Board Chairman started the meeting by welcoming everybody and expressing his appreciation for the exerted efforts during the last period, then he reviewed the proposed budget for the 2019 year.
And discussing the budget of the next championship.
Discussing the most important events during the season of 2018/2019, most important of which are:
- FINA / HOSA Marathon Swim World Series and Doha Challenge Championship in 15-16 February 2019.
- FINA Swimming World Cup – Doha 2019.
- The participation in The 14th FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) 2018 taken place in China during 11-16 December 2018, and attending the workshop and FINA World Aquatics Convention.
- The Asian Participations.
- Devising plans and strategies related to (internal – external) camps for all (Swimming – Water Polo – Diving) teams.
- Discussing the trainers' plans during season of 2019, and presenting the plans to the Association's Technical Committee.
- Focusing on the skilled swimmers, and preparing them technically, physically and psychologically.
- Working on participating in all the Community Activities that serve the country and welcoming all the initiatives help to spread sports in our society.