Qatar Swimming Association Member of the International lifesaving Federation (ILS) plane to organize an Inland Open Waters Lifeguard Course from 27th Feb To 3rd Mar. 2018
Participants who will pass successfully that course will get recognized certificate in more than 150 countries in the world, and will be trained in basic skills to save the life in the water.
The individual must be able to perform the following entry tests before the start of the course:
1- Swim 50m in less than 50 seconds with the head above the water.
2- Swim no less than 400m in less than 9:00 minutes without using equipment.
3- Swim 25m under water.
4- Retrieve three (3) objects placed 5m apart in the deepest end of an available pool.
5- Run-Swim-Run(run 200 m, swim 200 m and run 200 m) within 8 minutes.
Only participators who perform the tests successfully will enter the course, and the other participants how didn’t perform they will have 2nd opportunity to qualified in the course.
The number of participants is limited according to their results in the tests.
Registration in the course:
Registration is open to all of the following conditions apply:
- Medically fit.
- Achieve the required levels in the tests.
- Paid in full the registration fees.
- Approval Joined hand his work on the course.
- Copy from the passport and 2 personal photo
Persons willing to participate hand their request (on the attached form which can be obtained from Qatar Swimming Association).
- He must submit a medical certificate.
- Pay the amount of 500 Five Hundred QR fee with the request to participate.
- Test date will be fixed for him.
- In the case of passing the tests participant will be ranked according to their records. The first 40 participants will join the first course and the rest of them will join the next course.
- Last day for registration 20/02/2018
- The test will be in Wednesday , Thursday 21/02 , 22/02/2018 the time and the location will mentioned later
- If the participant not pass in the ILS tests there are no refund for his money
- 1.Participants must attend at list 80% of lectures in order to allow him to enter the final exam.
- There will be daily tests gathering estimates at the end of the course.
- The final test will be held at the end of the course. It will include ( written – oral – practical tests)
All the tests will be according to International Life Saving Federation standard.
Course handbook :
Course Handbook will be distributed in both Arabic and English (USB).
Course languages :
It will be in Arabic and English.
International certificates, badges will be offered to graduates participants.
•The theoretical and the practical part will be for both genders.
• Take into account the instructions decent selection of swimwear.
All participants in this course, complete the form.