Qatar Swimming Association Member of the International lifesaving Federation (ILS) plane to organize an LIFESAVER COURSE.
Participants who will pass successfully that course will get recognized certificate in more than 150 countries in the world, and will be trained in basic skills to save the life in the water.
The individual must be able to perform the following entry tests before the start of the course:
- Swim 100 meters in less than 1:40 minutes, using a stroke in the front only.
- Swim 300 meters in less than 4:30 minutes, using fins.
- Swim 300 meters in less than 8:00 minutes without fins.
Only participators who perform the tests successfully will enter the course, and the other participants how didn’t perform they will have 2nd opportunity to qualified in the course.
The number of participants is limited according to their results in the tests.
Time and date of the course:
- The course start on morning Monday 12/4/2017 and ending in Monday 3/5/2017 .three days per week (Monday – Wednesday – Thursday )
- 1st session starts at 9:00 am to 11:00 am ,
- 2nd session starts at 12:00 pm to 13:00 pm.( Theoretical part)
- Except Thursday will start 12:00 to 14:00 and without theoretical part
Registration is open to all of the following conditions apply:
- Medically fit.
- Achieve the required levels in the tests.
- Paid in full the registration fees.
- Approval Joined hand his work on the course.
- Copy from the passport and 2 personal photo
Persons willing to participate hand their request (on the attached form).
- He must submit a medical certificate .
- Pay the amount of 1500 thousand five hundred QR fee with the request to participate.
- Test date will be fixed for him.
- In the case of passing the tests participant will be ranked according to their records. The first 40 participants will join the first course and the rest of the them will join the next course.
- 1.Participants must attend at list 80% of lectures in order to allow him to enter the final exam.
- There will be daily tests gathering estimates at the end of the course.
- The final test will be held at the end of the course. It will include ( written – oral – practical tests)
All the tests will be according to International Life Saving Federation standard .
COURSE HANDBOOK :
Course Handbook will be distributed in both Arabic and English (USB).
COURSE LANGUAGES :
It will be in Arabic and English.
International certificates , badges will be offered to graduates participants .
•The theoretical part will be for both genders.
• The practical part will be separated by lanes ( female lanes and male lanes).
• Take into account the instructions decent selection of swimwear.